Monday, October 12, 2009

Can I sign up for yahoo messenger using an existing hotmail addy?

Firstly; Merry Christmas to you all. :)





Okay, I signed my children up to msn messenger using their existing Yahoo Email Addy. Now I have the opposite scenario, and I am having trouble working it out. lol.





My neice wants to use her existing MSN Hotmail addy to sign up for Yahoo Messenger. Can this be done and how?





Thanks in advance for any help. :)
Can I sign up for yahoo messenger using an existing hotmail addy?
you can't use Yahoo messenger with a hotmail email address...you can only use a Yahoo email for Yahoo messeenger, and a Hotmail address for a msn messenger....is that what u mean???????
Reply:yes you could signed-up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail messenger Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting