Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I have just installed yahoo messenger, and my friend has hotmail msn messenger, can they communicate? how? ta?

You both have to have the latest version of the chat client/program and then "sign up" for this feature on MSN (click "Try it") and Yahoo! respectively (click "Join the Beta"):


http://ideas.live.com/programpage.aspx?v...


http://messenger.yahoo.com/partners_msn....





After this, you can add your friend as any other contact just by specifying that it's an MSN account instead of Yahoo!
I have just installed yahoo messenger, and my friend has hotmail msn messenger, can they communicate? how? ta?
If you have Yahoo! communicator and your mate has MSN live messenger you can yes. I've just downloaded the new Yahoo! messenger, but yet to give it a go with my MSN contacts yet. It says it works, so I guess someone must've tried it at some point.
Reply:just chat to them in the normal way - msn supports yahoo messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail messenger Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting