Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do you delete your MSN messenger account but not your hotmail account???

please help me cause i dont like MSN messenger(chatting) and i want to delete it.


My hotmail account is important to me(which i wanna keep) but i just wanna delete the messenger but i think it says you cant or both is deleted.





pls anyone helppppppp
How do you delete your MSN messenger account but not your hotmail account???
hi


just stop using MSN, that's all





MSN is to be used with hotmail so if you don't want MSN any more or delete the hotmail account or stop using MSN





you can delete and block all contacts


and then just don't use MSN





to delete the MSN


start


control panel


add and remove programmes


MSN / windows live messenger


'remove'





I hope I helped





☆¸.•*¨*`•.ђคשє ค ภเςє ๔คу ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆


::: (\(\


*: (=' :') :*


•.. (,('')('')¤°


☆¸.•*¨*`•.☆$คlย2☆¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆


☆cσρчяιgђτ ©2008 χคηค™☆


☆đση'т ¢σρу, вє σяιgιคℓ☆
Reply:I don't think you can do that since these 2 accounts are tied together

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail messenger Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting