Saturday, October 24, 2009

I want to change my e-mail addreses on messenger and hotmail but i want to keep my contacts..can this be done?

you can send your list of contacts to your new mail id i.e to MSN messenger.you can save your contact list and open it when you signed in with your new account. this will fix your problem
I want to change my e-mail addreses on messenger and hotmail but i want to keep my contacts..can this be done?
don't think its possible
Reply:yeah all you have to do is go on to ur old address and go onto the messenger bar at the top, click on contacts and save contact list. it will save onto your documents and then you just add your contacts.
name spelling

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail messenger Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting