Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Changing Hotmail Accounts, but Keeping Messenger?

I'm going into the process from changing my current email (an old Hotmail account) into something better. My new email will have an @live.ca tag. Currently, my instant messenger is set up to my old email account. Is there any way to transfer all my contacts over to my new account, without having to get everyone to reconfirm me?





Sorry, I hope I made myself clear.
Changing Hotmail Accounts, but Keeping Messenger?
hi


►you can create a new account and forward your mails form the old to the new address





►create the new account here


https://signup.live.com/newuser.aspx?mkt...





►to forward your mail to the new account


--open your old account


--options (ops)


--Forward mail to another e-mail account


--check this option'Forward your mail to another e-mail address


--%26gt;Type the e-mail address you want to forward the mail to:


--%26gt;save





►you can also export/ import your MSN / mail contacts to the new account





►sign in to MSN using your old account


contacts


save contact list


a file will be created in 'C:/my documents'





►now open MSN with the new account


contacts


import contacts


go to the file created previously


import





that's it





►you can also use your email


contacts export/import contacts





NOTE you have to wait til your contacts accept your invitation before you can see them online





☆¸.•*¨*`•.☆ï ђøρε ï ђεlρεḋ☆¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆


::: (\(\


*: (=' :') :*


•.. (,('')('')¤°


☆¸.•*¨*`•.ђคשε ค ηï¢ε đคу ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆


☆cσρчяιgђτ ©2009 χคηค™☆


☆đση'т ¢σρу, вε σяιgιคℓ☆
Reply:You'll find an option for importing contacts in your new email account. DO NOT delete your old account until you have imported your contacts and confirmed it on your other account. There's also an Export option in the "Options" tab once you sign in. As for signing into messenger, all you have to do is click "Switch User" and put in your new account. Your contacts will be there.


Email me for any more help you need @





austindickeyrocks@yahoo.com
children names

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail messenger Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting