Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I set up messenger to go to my yahoo mail & not into hotmail?

I put my mouse over the contact %26amp; it brings up the options. Then I click the email %26amp; it takes me to "hotmail". Am I doing something wrong or do I have to set this up in some way?
How do I set up messenger to go to my yahoo mail %26amp; not into hotmail?
You need to go the control panel %26gt;Internet Properties %26gt;programs %26gt;e-mail then switch it to yahoo mail. You will need to click apply then ok. Hope it works for you.
Reply:you have hotmail set as your default mail program through IE, change it to Yahoo by clicking on "Tools" then to "internet options"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail messenger Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting