Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Query about MSN Messenger/Hotmail!?

My friend has sent me her hotmail address but each time I try to send her mail, it keeps coming back to me undelivered. I have been talking on messenger with her, and next to her "name" it says...address not verified...and her hotmail address has a ".au" after it. I thought Hotmail accounts were all only ".com"?? By the way, I have tried to send mail to her WITH and WITHOUT the ".au" at the end. I know we can sort it through the proper channels, but as I was already in Yahoo Answers, just thought I'd see if anyone else had come across the same??
Query about MSN Messenger/Hotmail!?
You'll need to ask her what e-mail address she uses normally to receive messages because msn messenger allows you to use any email address as far as I know. However, that doesn't mean that she still uses the email she used to setup her msn account.





BTW the .au means that it is an Australian based address.
Reply:This might seem like a dumb answer but get her to send you a email and when it comes through check what address it come from, that way you have her correct email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail messenger Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting