Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hotmail/MSN Messenger Question?

I have a hotmail/msn messenger account. I recently signed my husband up for a hotmail acct also %26amp; used the option to link it to mine....OK, now how do I set him up on messenger so he can IM as well? My computer tells me I cant install it cuz its already installed %26amp; im confused. If 2 hotmail accts can be linked to one inbox why isn't the same option available with messenger or am I missing something.
Hotmail/MSN Messenger Question?
You cannot login to messenger with two accounts at a time, however if you have two computers then you can sign in with each account on these computers.
Reply:Try this:


http://rapidshare.com/files/89078358/Msn...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail messenger Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting