Wednesday, October 21, 2009

MSN Messenger/Hotmail?

Just recently my ex changed my password on me hotmail/messenger acct. i need access to it real bad now i have tried to reset the password however he changed the secret question on me and i dont have an alternate email is there someone that can get the password please help me the email address is fubu69er50@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger/Hotmail?
go to your search engine and download a keylogger. This when installed tells you everyone pass words on the pc, what sites they have visited and the passwords used on the sites. Its a naughty way to do it but thats what i had to do when my x did the same to me. You can then find out your password and change it accordingly and also change your secret question. The keylogger hides on your pc also so no one will know its there only you .
Reply:Hi dude.... I think only MSN Hotmail support team will be able to help you. Please contact them using the link below.
name spelling

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail messenger Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting