Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Can I chat to family in australia using my keyboard, just like I do with Hotmail and MSN Messenger, if so, how

Use the voice option on MSN, you will need a microphone and speakers as will they but then you can talk for a s long as you want.
Can I chat to family in australia using my keyboard, just like I do with Hotmail and MSN Messenger, if so, how
Yes using MSN Messenger will help type in the text using a keyboard
Reply:You can use MSN messenger or any other messenger to setup a chatroom and then have a chat. You cannot use your keyboard to make a phone call or anything like that. If you wish to talk you can use a microphone with your messenger and talk to your family in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail messenger Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting