Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Msn messenger/Hotmail?

Someone please help me my exboyfriend has changes me msn messenger passwrd on me now i tried reseting the password however i dont have an alternate email adress and he changed the secret question. I really need access into the account the email adress is fubu69er50@hotmail.com can someone please help me please message me at lilborgesbaby@yahoo.ca thank you
Msn messenger/Hotmail?
HI buddy... Please contact MSN Hotmail support team immediately. They will be the best people to help you out. Please be patient and cool, as you will get access to your account, if you are the real owner of the account. Support team link is given below.
Reply:Call msn and complain to police
greek name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail messenger Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting