Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why won't hotmail or windows live messenger let me sign in?

I've had my account for, like say 7 months now, but, suddenly, after my computer rebuilt and i finally installed my wireless adapter, ethernet cable, i went online 2 check my e-mail, i type my password correctly, then next thing i know, the tab just says lockout and on the web page it says you've tried to sign in too many times with an incorrect password, when i only tried once, and i was positive my password was correct! but the only thing i could think of, was that somebody hacked into my account and either changed my password, or worse! deleted my hotmail account! Somebody please! I need help, FAST! or i'm maybe thinking there is a virus in my account or something and hotmail is locking me out to protect my computer, i know that might sound crazy but both my accounts are preventing me! but i made a new one and that seems fine, but the other 2 i'm worried about! pleez help! Thanx!
Why won't hotmail or windows live messenger let me sign in?
1..one of the things yahoo says is,please wait 5 mins before trying again,if you dont then it will always be saying the account is locked


2...another thing to try is use a friends computer to login,just to make sure,your yahoo and hotmail hasnt been hacked.


3...make sure you dont have any programs running on your computer that could be stopping messenger from working...go to task manager to see what programs are running and see if theres any conflicts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail messenger Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting