Sunday, May 23, 2010

How can i delete the blocked senders from my block list in MSN messenger and MSn hotmail.i dont like o see the

i want to delete the blocked senders from my blocked list in MSN Messenger amd MSN hotmail and remove myself from their allow contacts in MSN messenger because they still add me so please help me to delete them for ever.
How can i delete the blocked senders from my block list in MSN messenger and MSn hotmail.i dont like o see the
in the main window where you see their names... just single click on their name and push the Delete button on your keyboard. check the box that asks if you also want to block them, and then hit OK.
Reply:On MSN messenger goto Tools-%26gt;Options-%26gt;Privacy. There you can add/remove people in the blocked.


Even if they add you to their allowed list, they will not be able to see your online status or send you a message if they are on your blocked list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail messenger Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting