Sunday, May 23, 2010

Messenger by not adding hotmail?

Is it possible for me to use my yahoo account to log into windows messenger?





Cuzz i think ive seen it done, can someone help me to do so?





Thanks





Jack
Messenger by not adding hotmail?
No, you can't log into msn with yahoo account, but it's possible to add there contacts from yahoo. I have some friends with yahoo account in my hotmail messenger.


Sometimes I can't see their online status and there're few smileys...but it's possible to send messages from hotmail to yahoo...
Reply:Er.. no. Yahoo! is Yahoo! and Hotmail is Hotmail. They are two totally different companies. You're welcome to try, but it will probably give you an error.
unisex names

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail messenger Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting