Sunday, May 23, 2010

I can't access Hotmail, or login to Windows Live Messenger!?

Even worse, I can't even access any of the MSN Website (I'm from Malaysia) to remedy it myself. I tried the advice given here in Yahoo! Answers, but none of it worked.





Is it my connection service, because this is the first time that it had happened? My service provider said that there is none whatsoever.





So, who do I email to ask for access to my personal emails and so forth? *sigh* and fix this? It's been three days!
I can't access Hotmail, or login to Windows Live Messenger!?
i know it sounds silly but can you access web, i mean does everything else works like google and other websites....if not then it must be ur connection provider's problem.....


if not, you r entering incorrect password....you do have option to retrive old password by answering some questions on ur details that you must have entered while you opened email a/c.....
Reply:Have you forgotton your password. Hence you cant access your account. Open a new account. Nothing is impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail messenger Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting