Sunday, May 23, 2010

Why everybody uses MSN messenger , i don't get it ? what's hotmail for when you already have a yahoo ?

I don't know about the populace at large, but back when I was a kid using Windows, MSN Messenger was the first app I knew about that did instant messaging, so I and all my friends used it 鈥?more or less because we didn't know any better. To this day, I still have that Hotmail/MSN Messenger account just in order to avoid losing those contacts. Otherwise, I'm on AIM for anyone new I meet, and occasionally Skype.
Why everybody uses MSN messenger , i don't get it ? what's hotmail for when you already have a yahoo ?
I guess people like the experience of msn messenger more than yahoo.


Also if you have yahoo, you can also use msn messenger as well. You don't necessarily need hotmail to use msn messenger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail messenger Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting