Sunday, May 23, 2010

I can't sign into msn messenger on my hotmail, but i can on my mom's?

So every time I try to sign into msn on my hotmail account, the two little guys go around for awhile and then all of the sudden msn freezes, and then my entire computer freezes. -_-'. Last night I uninstalled msn and messenger plus then reinstalled them, but still the same thing. So today I decided to see if it would sign my mom in. It froze for a second, but then signed her in. So I signed her out, and tried to sign me in, and it froze again. I'm ready to lose my mind. Does anyone know whats going on?
I can't sign into msn messenger on my hotmail, but i can on my mom's?
its an critical problem related to server overflow just try to get help





www(dot)skypeep(dot)com





dot(.)





its an cool website and i am sure that you will get your solution form





the live help team of this website by clicking on live chat...n joy....
Reply:your internet might be to slow or it's just the username.


Send me more info to my E-mail adress (gajoubert@yahoo.com) and I'll try and figure something out.





Have a nice day.


george Joubert

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail messenger Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting