Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Are the instant messages of Hotmail messenger stored somewhere in my PC?

I would like to find some archive instant messages from my hotmail messenger? Are they stored somewhere? or they are deleted every time I sign out from messenger?
Are the instant messages of Hotmail messenger stored somewhere in my PC?
Are you talking about MSN Hotmail (the E-mail program) or MSN Messenger Live (the Instant Messenger)?


If you are talking about the e-mail, then no - they are not stored locally. If you are talking about the Instant Messenger, then they are stored in your "My Documents" folder, but only if you have that option enabled. Go to Tools / Options Menu... and click on the Messages Tab. Make sure the box that says "Automatically keep a history of my conversations" is checked.


When you want to read them go to your documents folder and look in "Stored Conversations"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail messenger Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting