Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Changing hotmail password through msn messenger?

Ok, so i forgot my password but i still can open my messenger because I have the option of signing in automatically. Is there a way I can reset or change my password throgh the messenger?





I麓ve tried a lot of ways, it nver give me the option of responding the secret question, and whenever i click on reset password, through the normal hotmail way, it says that the instructions to reset the password have been sent to my email (which is pretty stupid to send it to the same email i lost my password and cant access to it)
Changing hotmail password through msn messenger?
with hotmail the only way of changing the password is through the hotmail website, sorry! but thats the only way, other than getting another e-mail adress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail messenger Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting