Sunday, May 23, 2010

Problem with connecting with hotmail and live messenger?

Okay. First of all thank you for those kind fellas and really love to help around people out there, without you people, life would be full of trouble. Thanks for reading.





Please don't tell me that the servers are down. why? because i have tried signing in in another friends computer just beside me and i can access my hotmail and use the live messenger. Please don't tell me to clean my cache or go to internet options and allow the microsoft relate sites. I just reformated my computer. I CAN ACCESS ALL SITES. name it..youtube, yahoo, google, but not hotmail. It always shows


**************************************...


Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage





Most likely causes:


You are not connected to the Internet.


The website is encountering problems.


There might be a typing error in the address.





What you can try:


Diagnose Connection Problems





More information


**************************************...


I don't use a wireless router, i don't have a firewall, i checked my HOSTS file and its clean and untouched. No trojan has added any loopback for hotmail in my hosts file. Its definately 100% nothing to do with my internet connection..so please don't ask me to upgrade to a better package.


when i run the diagnostic using the "diagnose connection problems " which i stated just now. The result is


**************************************...


Last diagnostic run time: 05/26/09 12:53:33 Network Adapter Diagnostic


Network location detection





info Using home Internet connection


info Redirecting user to support call











HTTP, HTTPS, FTP Diagnostic


HTTP, HTTPS, FTP connectivity





info HTTP: Successfully connected to www.hotmail.com.


warn FTP (Passive): Error 12002 connecting to ftp.microsoft.com: The operation timed out


warn FTP (Active): Error 12029 connecting to ftp.microsoft.com: A connection with the server could not be established


info HTTPS: Successfully connected to www.microsoft.com.


error Could not make an FTP connection.


**************************************...


Previously i can access hotmail without any problem...and then the problem came...but i reformated my computer..and i am still having some problem. there is nothing to do with proxy or my ISP.


Need some help. Thank you very much. Please do provide in depth details and not say "its a virus." what type of virus?? state it. Thanks again
Problem with connecting with hotmail and live messenger?
install old version of msn

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail messenger Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting