Saturday, November 7, 2009

Windows Live Messenger and Hotmail?

I recently installed the "Windows Live Mail" software -- that is the new email client which is supposed to replace Outlook Express for Windows.





I get most my email through Hotmail, and when I run Windows Live Messenger I get a popup that notifies me when I get a new message. It used to be that when clicking on the popup for a new email, it would take me straight to the Hotmail website. But now it takes me to "Windows Live Mail" software instead. Is there a way I can set my preference to always go to the Hotmail website instead of the software? I know I could just uninstall the "Windows Live Mail" client, but is there a way to set a preference to open the Hotmail website when I click the email link in Windows Live Messenger?
Windows Live Messenger and Hotmail?
Windows Live Mail has over-ridden Hotmail and is the new software. It has taken over hotmail.





The only way to get hotmail back is to unsubscribe from Windows Live Mail.
Reply:no, unfortunatly, no

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail messenger Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting