Saturday, November 7, 2009

How do I assign a "hotmail" contact to instant messenger in yahoo mail beta? Do I attch them to MSN or other?

yahoo and rogers clients are assigned automatically, but when I switched to beta my other contacts did not activate in the instant messenger category. Do not know which category of the ones listed to assign their information. Beat up old carpenter, used to solving problems with "Bigger Hammer Theory" don't get this tech *%26amp;^%$$% but learning.
How do I assign a "hotmail" contact to instant messenger in yahoo mail beta? Do I attch them to MSN or other?
If you're trying to add someone from MSN messenger on Yahoo! Beta then when you go to add them, you have the option of Yahoo Messenger, Windows Live (MSN), LCS, or Lotus Sametime, select Windows Live (MSN) then just go through all those steps. I've done it a few times. I got 2 to 4 MSN messenger people on my Yahoo! Beta messenger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail messenger Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting