Saturday, November 7, 2009

Is that truth, ??you cant have a messenger with YAHOO, if you're with MSN-hotmail ??/?

Geve me a reasonable answer, because my friends from outside Canada, they can have yahoomessenger togheder with MSN-hotmail, and here at yahoo i have a message that i have bean barred from yahoo, because I, sign in with some one all's, actualy with Messenger from hotmail-msn. Thank's for your answer.!!
Is that truth, ??you cant have a messenger with YAHOO, if you're with MSN-hotmail ??/?
Not at all.





I have hotmail, I have both the MSN and Yahoo messengers. And as far as I know both are now capable to letting you talk to someone who uses the other.
greek name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail messenger Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting