Saturday, November 7, 2009

I'm having problems with Windows Messenger and Hotmail?

I've had MSN Hotmail for over two years, and I like it. The problem is, they are constantly updating things. I have the messenger, and it pops up and tells me when I have an email, with a button that takes me directly to the hotmail webpage. Perfectly fine.





However, recently a new feature came on, that if you click it, it sets you up with an Outlook type program that has to download your emails and such every time. It's annoyingly slow, and I want to get rid of it. I want it to take me back to the hotmail site for my email. Any suggestions?
I'm having problems with Windows Messenger and Hotmail?
You could try going into your ADD/REMOVE programs and removing anything for outlook express on your computer. Then when you sign into it again watch what pops up and see if you cant delete that. Another option would just be to make an icon linked to your e-mail and have it save your upassword thats what I have been doign since the update cause that is a stupid problem to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail messenger Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting