Saturday, November 7, 2009

MSN messenger and hotmail?

I've tried everything, if you give me an option, I've tried it, unless there is something else I'm missing.


I've been trying to change my hotmail password for the longest time, I've changed it logging in through windows live, get the password changed, it's verified, but when it comes time to log into MSN Messenger, it doesn't recognize the password, the old one is still there. I went into control panel to check the password save list, and there's nothing there. This has been going on for years, and the only way I can change this is if I change login names all together. I really don't want to stop using this address, had it since 1999. What else can I do? Anyone??
MSN messenger and hotmail?
nothing you can do ,except change the password


m

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail messenger Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting