Saturday, November 7, 2009

My hotmail account is sending messages through my messenger that i didn't send?

it sends...





"Tony and Linda just told me to try these red tablets I saw at their place, Acai berry. They get them for $5 and they swear they lost weight, 23 pounds in two weeks. Anyways, I seen them both and wow they lost a lot of weight it really shows. http://doteduty.com"





i have an anti-virus


but is there anyother way to solve this problem?


or any possible way
My hotmail account is sending messages through my messenger that i didn't send?
i am experiencing the same problem. i own a yahoo messenger account.


i was surprise to see myself log on from a co-workers desk. i asked my co worker to send a message... and this was the reply:





Tony and Linda just told me to try these red tablets I saw at their place, Acai berry. They get them for $5 and they swear they lost weight, 23 pounds in two weeks. Anyways, I seen them both and wow they lost a lot of weight it really shows. http://droptrial.com





i also have an anti virus


a desktop firewall


my question is...how do i stop this and can we sue TONY %26amp; LINDA?
Reply:Sounds like you picked up a virus.


Immediately have your computer checked for a bug or 'bugs.'


Once it is clean of pests, install a firewall and an anti-virus program if you do not have one yet.


I strongly recommend a program for malware and adware also.


Changing your password may not be enough to secure your E-mail account again, but try it and see how it behaves.


You may have to open a new one with a different ID name and password.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail messenger Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting