Saturday, November 7, 2009

How can i delete the blocked senders from my block list in MSN messenger and MSn hotmail.i dont like o see the

i want to delete the blocked senders from my blocked list in MSN Messenger amd MSN hotmail and remove myself from their allow contacts in MSN messenger because they still add me so please help me to delete them for ever.
How can i delete the blocked senders from my block list in MSN messenger and MSn hotmail.i dont like o see the
Once they have added you, they will always be on their allow list. Although if you have blocked them, they will never see you online. To remove them from your list, right click on them and delete. But keep them blocked, you can see who is blocked in your options menu.
welsh name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail messenger Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting